Follow the steps below to complete all requirements for Lexington One Virtual School enrollment:
1. Completion of the online learner self-diagnostic and analysis of the results (saved or printed results required for counselor approval) – click here to access online learner self-diagnostic.
2. A student meeting with his/her school counselor to discuss the student’s analysis of the online learner self-diagnostic. Student will need to provide the results of their self-diagnostic in an electronic or print format (enrollment will not be processed without counselor approval).
3. Student submission of electronic student commitment form to Lexington One Virtual School, providing analysis of online learner self-diagnostic results – click here to access electronic student commitment form.
4. Approval of enrollment by the student’s school counselor (counselor will submit electronic approval to Lexington One Virtual School).
5. Registration for the LexOne VS course using the LexOne VS electronic enrollment form – click here to access the electronic enrollment form.
6. Payment for tuition made in person by cash/check at the Lexington One Virtual School office, 105 Tarrar Springs, Lexington, SC 29072. Please make checks out to Lexington One Virtual School.
Tuition for a .5 credit course is $100 and $200 for a 1 credit course (click here for course offerings).
Once all enrollment requirements have been met, the student will be given access to the requested course and other information required to complete the course.