Virtual SC (VSC) requires all students who wish to take a VSC virtual course to obtain a sponsor for that course. Lexington One Virtual School will sponsor students who complete the sponsorship application process in full, by the registration deadline established by the VSC. Click here for VSC registration/exam dates and deadlines.
The sponsorship application process includes:
1. Completion of the online learner self-diagnostic and analysis of the results (saved or printed results required for counselor approval) – click here to access the online learner self-diagnostic.
2. Submission of request for the VSC course through the VSC website (VSC can only accept request after counselor approval) – click here to access the VSC website.
3. A student meeting with her/his school counselor to discuss the student’s analysis of the online learner self-diagnostic – student will need to provide the results of their self-diagnostic in an electronic or print format (sponsorship will not be granted without counselor approval of enrollment).
4. Student submission of electronic student commitment form to Lexington One Virtual School, providing analysis of online learner self-diagnostic results – click here to access electronic student commitment form.
5. Approval of enrollment by the student’s school counselor (counselor will submit electronic approval to both Lexington One Virtual School and VSC).
6. Registration for the VSC course using the LexOne VS electronic enrollment form – click here to access the LexOne VS electronic enrollment form for VSC courses.
A student will be granted sponsorship only if all of the above requirements are met.